So I thought I would document my current photography workflow:
- Take photo with DSLR Canon T3
- Use Eyefi clouds app to sync from DSLR TO iPad
- iPad will automatically sync to cloud
- Two edit options are:
- Import image from Eyefi app and save to camera roll
- Import image from camera roll to Adobe Lightroom and/or Photoshop or Adobe Mix and Adobe Fix
- Edit and save back out to camera roll
- Upload edited photo to Eyefi cloud
- Download image from Eyefi app to computer
- Import image into Adobe Lightroom and/or Photoshop
- Edit and save within Adobe products
- (Two other options for editing products could include Snapseed and Windows Photos program)
- If desired there are options to create things like video slideshows and/or presentations.
- From Lightroom, desired photos can be shared directly to Facebook, Instagram, OKDOTHIS, Google Plus, Twitter, Pinterest
- Or Upload desired photos to desired website (Currently I have three…one for photography, one for Take Action Studios and one for Seconds To Live band.
- Or Upload desired photos dedicated Photography Portfolio Website (Could be a new WordPress site or could be out of Adobe Portfolio. I may also use Smugmug as a way to have a portfolio, but also to allow people to purchase my photos.
- I haven’t used these yet but options are:
- Nat Geo
- Getty Images
- Society 6
- My own website
So this is what exists as of today…February 25th, 2016. We’ll see how much progress is made over the next year. I will check backing every 3-6 months on this process. I hope this documentation of workflow proves helpful for any photographers who are just getting started.