- Learn 4 new songs (1 per week)
- John Denver – Country Roads, Green Day – When September Ends, Green Day – Good Riddance, Keith Urban – Somebody Like You, Keith Urban – Stupid Boy, Ed Sheeran – Thinking Out Loud
- Write one new song
- Complete Adobe Tutorials For Lightroom and Photoshop
- Take 1 photo per day
- I took photos on 9 days of the monthas of March 25th.
- Publish 1 photo per week to Instagram
- 4 Photos published with two of them being my best photos so far:)
- Design 1 planned photoshoot of something
- I will do an inside photoshoot by the end of the month to help me understand depth of field.
- Decide if I will invest in a Nikon d810
- I have decided I would like to upgrade some day to get more processing power, more ISO sensitivity without grain and better features. However, I will wait for at least 6 months while I continue to learn about Shutter Speed, Aperture, ISO and Focal Length and how they impact the shots.
- Decide what new lens to purchase for landscape photography and indoor sports
- I have not yet decided, but hope to get some advice next week.
- Run/Elliptical 1x per week for 30 minutes
- I have done very poorly at this while off of work. I am not very motivated to do this with so many other distractions around. Hopefully I can still do complete 3 out of the 5 weeks of March.
- I am anxious for the warmer weather when I can get back on my bike and my roller blades along with getting out at Frisbee Golf courses for my exercise.
- 5520X (5 times per week, 5 Items, 20 Reps)
- 20 Jumping Jacks, 20 Situps, 20 Pushups, 20 Squats, 20 Knee Highs
- Again, I haven’t done well with this. I will restart this next week in hopes of restarting.
- 1 Blog Post Weekly
- I have published 2 posts so far and plan to do one today. I will try to do two more next week in hopes of achieving this goal.