I give myself permission to:
- Research and Experiment to find work that energizes me and allows me to provide great opportunities for my family.
- Simplify my life by focusing on three passion themes (Playing/Recording Music, Photography, Health & Fitness)
- Find a way to help/inspire others through Blogs, Vlogs, Websites, Music, Photos..ideally within the themes I am passionate about
Actions from Day 6: Identify the values that are important to me and set a rule to measure daily success.
- Stay off of devices and truely listening inside of core family time means I achieve this goal. Core family times would be between 3 and 9pm when I am home.
- Experiences, not things, invest in things that empower experiences
- Any new purchases must align with values and core interests as documented in this blog.
- Live now while preparing for the future
- Be mindful of savings and investments, but don’t let that paralyze core interests. Make sure interests don’t risk long term security/stability (I.E. spending our life savings on a ton of experiences within one year)
- Pay cash for these experiences…avoid taking out loans at all costs. If it is truely an interest, then let this be motivation to save for it and then achieve it!
- Continuous Self Development
- Every day that I exercise and/or learn means I achieve this goal.
- Be Present – “Gone Tomorrow, Here Today”
- Anytime I practice mindfulness and anytime spent fully engaged with family activities.
- Finish what you start
- Anytime I start something and see it through, then I have achieved this.
- Be part of a community
- Connecting with friends, family and local interest groups within my core interest on a monthly basis would be a measure of success. Posting on LYL Action and Accountability FB group,