I give myself permission to:
- Research and Experiment to find work that energizes me and allows me to provide great opportunities for my family.
- Simplify my life by focusing on three passion themes (Playing/Recording Music, Photography, Health & Fitness)
- Find a way to help/inspire others through Blogs, Vlogs, Websites, Music, Photos..ideally within the themes I am passionate about
- My life purpose is to pursue my passions without compromising the happiness of my family, to always be there for the people I care about, to use all I have learned to inspire others to do their best work, to help others find their own purpose in life.
Day 13 Actions:
1. Write down your newly defined mission statement. Writing it down (and reminding yourself daily – either written or aloud) is important for you to really believe and integrate this. Don’t worry, we will keep reminding you!
2. Answer the following questions:
- Name the people who you spend time around who constantly doubt you, drain your energy, and discourage you.
- What passionate people do you currently know?
- Who do you want to be around but currently aren’t?
- Mountain bikers
- Who inspires you?
- Jef O
- Keith U
- Brad P
- Robin W
- Adam W
- Kim C
- Andy D
- Brian T
- Eric McRitchie
3. Be sure to watch the LYLL World Party Video if you have not already! And then check out Live Your Legend Local to find a meet-up near you. And most importantly, commit to going to a meet-up this month!
This entry was posted in Finding Purpose
. Bookmark the permalink