From Live Your Legend Accountability Course:
Accountability Meeting Nuts and bolts:
- Meet weekly or bi-weekly so that you can stay in momentum together.
- Agree beforehand on the exact time and dates you will meet. Lock them in your calendar. We suggest your calls run for approximately 20–30 minutes.
- Follow this format:
- Celebrations: share something from the past week that you would like to be acknowledged for (followed by some virtual high-fiving, of course).
- Share what hasn’t been accomplished from the past week and how you intend on rectifying.
- What is your most crucial task for the upcoming week? Be specific about what are you committing to getting done before next call!
- Follow up on these commitments on the next call.
Having an Accountability Buddy is crucial to stack the odds in your favor when you are driven to live your legend… there is simply no more powerful tool we’ve come across to speed up the journey.
Let the search begin!
Day 16 Passion Discovery Actions
1. Write down your newly defined mission statement. Writing it down (and reminding yourself daily—either written or aloud) is important for you to really believe and integrate this. Don’t worry, we will keep reminding you!
I give myself permission to:
- Research and Experiment to find work that energizes me and allows me to provide great opportunities for my family.
- Simplify my life by focusing on three passion themes (Playing/Recording Music, Photography, Health & Fitness)
- Find a way to help/inspire others through Blogs, Vlogs, Websites, Music, Photos..ideally within the themes I am passionate about.
2. If you have not done so yet, join over 5,000 living legends in the Action and Accountability Team.
3. Find one accountability buddy, decide the exact time and dates you will meet and lock them in your calendar (more on that to come)!
- Jef O – Music/Finding Purpose – Monthly/weekly emails
- Regina K – Finding Purpose – Quarterly emails/Semi-Annual coffee
- Blog? Facebook? Andy? – Fitness ?
- Blog? Ellen – Photography -?
This entry was posted in Finding Purpose
. Bookmark the permalink