Day 19 Passion Discovery Actions
1. Write down your newly defined mission statement. Writing it down (and reminding yourself daily—either written or aloud) is important for you to really believe and integrate this. Don’t worry, we will keep reminding you.
- I give myself permission to:
- Research and Experiment to find work that energizes me and allows me to provide great opportunities for my family.
- Simplify my life by focusing on three passion themes (Playing/Recording Music, Photography, Health & Fitness)
- Find a way to help/inspire others through Blogs, Vlogs, Websites, Music, Photos..ideally within the themes I am passionate about.
2. Take a look at your week. How are you currently spending your days? Do you spend all your time looking at the internet and never creating, thinking or feeling anything? Do you spend all your time creating things but never connecting with anyone else? How many hours of your day are spent consuming? How many hours of your day are spent connecting? How many hours of you day are spent creating? What percentage of your week does each of these equal out to?
- Much of my time is consuming. I need to balance this out.
3. Which of the 3 C’s do you need to do more of? Write down one way to add that into your week. Examples include:
- Consume: limit time to 60 minutes every day. 20 min social, 20 min news, 20 min learning
- Creating: write daily 15 minutes before bed, edit photos, write song, master a song
- Connect: schedule a dinner or phone call with a friend monthly. Jeff H next
This entry was posted in Finding Purpose
. Bookmark the permalink