With January coming to a close, I wanted to summarize my progress and challenges.
- Send wife love note:) when we are apart
- I was able to send text messages, but find I get absorbed into daily activities. I need to find a way to make this a priority.
- 60 oz of water – 20 each in the morning, afternoon, evening
- I usually find this is much easer when I am travelling, however the convenience of a tasty sweet drink always tempts me.
- 10 Burpees
- Although I haven’t done this daily…I have done these more often and find them to be a quick and easy activity to do that works the full body. I feel good after doing these as well.
- Run 1-3 miles or (2 days of the week)
- I also haven’t done well at this. I have run a mile at home twice. I haven’t run while traveling.
- Read a book for 15 minutes
- Fail – I need a schedule…otherwise I get sucked into social media or netflix.
- 30 minutes of learning-Fizzle/Photography Course
- Fail – I have access to the content. I need to prioritize it in my day.
- 30 min max of Facebook, Linked-IN, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, Buffer
- Mostly Linked in and Youtube. A couple Instagram posts. I need to figure out what my social brand will be…which means focusing on a passion. I am sure I spent more than 30min across all of these, but no more than an hour per day on these.
- 30 min of News: News 360, Flipboard, Feedly
- I’ve done well at this staying up to date and finding articles of interest to read and post to social media. It’s easy to consume these. I am sure I spent more than 30 min on this.
- 30 min of guitar practice, recording
- I definitly have progressed on guitar. but not recording. I need to make a permanent recording location within my studio.
- 10 minutes of Elevate mind training
- I’ve done this a few times. Not sure it really is helping, but is quick and generally easy to do.
- 15 minutes of mindfullness
- I have done this while traveling.
- 1 Vlog recorded
- No go on this. I like the idea in princliple but the one Vlog I recorded I was not happy with. Again..I need to focus on a passion and then blog about that.
Now how should I adjust? I will update my new plan within February Experiments.
Any suggestions out there on how to balance all of this?